- Sub-local (e.g. street; neighborhood)
- Local (city)
- Non-governmental organisation (NGO); association; foundation/charitable organisation; community organisation (e.g. youth club)
- Youngsters (14-18 years)
- Young adults (18-30 years)
- Generally low-skilled/low educated persons (e.g. drop outs/early school leavers)
- Persons with low ICT-skills
- Persons with average ICT-skills
- Persons with high ICT-skills
- Generally marginalized and disadvantaged groups
- Persons with disabilities
- Unemployed people
- Teachers and trainers
- Information (e.g. searchable database; news function)
- Learning content (e.g. Open Educational Resources such as MOOCs)
- Discussion forum
- Cooperative spaces and social networking
- Awards; challenges and/or competitions
- Trainings; courses; seminars; workshops
- Activities are provided partly for free/partly with fees.
- 100.000 - 1 Million people
Clicnjob.fr is a website dedicated to youth professional insertion in France and designed by WeTechCare association. The project especially targets dropouts, having little or no diploma, with playful pedagogical content and practical tools enabling them to improve their job applications.
Clicnjob is used today in more than 150 social structures in the country. In lobbies, during collective courses or as an interactive support for discussion, the website has been thought as a new interactive media between the youth and job centers.
Launched in November 2016 with the help of the French ministry of Labour, Clicnjob.fr already has 140 000 users, of which 20 000 are recurrent. When it comes to numbers, our proudest satisfaction is the time spent on the website: the young people connecting to clicnjob.fr spend on average 23 minutes browsing through the website.
Our goal in 2018 is to develop a mobile app in order to be closer to youth's daily life and give personalized advices to our users.