I-LINC Call for the Goals
If you have an idea on digital entrepreneurship that will help us to achieve one of the goals set forth in the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) 4, 8 and 9, join this call and improve the society.
Companies can also have a positive impact on society. Help us to get a better world! The best ideas can be evaluated by Telefonica's accelerators and will be presented to the European Commission, to promote employability and entrepreneurship..
The objective of this call is to achieve solutions to the goals set by United Nations that are both a benefit to the company and to society, thanks to the power of technology. We want to instill among the new entrepreneurs the idea of creating profitable businesses with also a positive social impact.
Key dates for the I-LINC "Call for the Goals":
- Project presentation: from 6 November 2017 at 00:01 (GMT +1) until 6 December 2017 at 23:59 (GMT +1).
- Assessment of the projects: From 6 December until 15 December, 2017
- Publication of the winning project: 16 December 2017
How to participate?
Participation in "the Call" is done through an online form available on the Telefonica's OPEN FUTURE_ platform.
The process consists of:
- Registering as a user on the I-LINC platform (www.i-linc.eu) (in case of groups every component has to be registered).
- Access the OPEN FUTURE_ platform and log in. People who do not have an account with the platform should create one.
- Access the "CALLS" section (through the main menu) and in the list of open Calls, access the "I-LINC, Call for the Goals".
- Read and accept the basics published on the call for entries presentation page.
- Click on the "Participate with a new project" button or on "Participate with a current project" if the project you want to participate with has already been created on the OPEN FUTURE_ platform.
- Fill in 100% of the questions posed on the forms associated with the different sections of the application process. Once you have completed 100%, a SEND button will appear on the right side. Click this and a pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to send the application.
- The person who has completed the online form will receive an email informing them that the application was completed successfully, which will be the only means of evidence of the application.
What's the prize?
- Winners will be cited in the executive summary "Employability Promotion Report" which will be delivered to the European Commission at the end of 2017.
- The initiatives will be assessed by Telefónica Open Future, S.L. (through its Wayra and ThinkBig Jóvenes initiatives) and will be considered for future acceleration calls that these may hold.
- The best initiatives will appear on the "Blog ThinkBig" technology blog as well as "Best Practices" and/or in the "Opportunities for Learning" at www.i-linc.eu (depending the maturity phase of the project).