How to prepare an Erasmus+ KA3 Support for Policy Reform “Social Inclusion through education, training and youth” project proposal
The course is addressed to trainers and teachers, e-facilitators, project managers, researchers and all actors (digital competence centers, SMEs, NGOs, VET providers, universities, public entities, etc.) interested in applying for Erasmus+ KA3 Social Inclusion project funding.
Projects submitted under the Erasmus+ KA3 Support for Policy Reform "Social Inclusion through education, training and youth" Call should aim at: (1) Disseminating and/or scaling up good practices on inclusive learning initiated at local level; or (2) Developing and implementing innovative methods and practices to foster inclusive education and/or youth environments in specific contexts.
Overview of the course
The goal of the course is to provide guidance for successful Erasmus+ project proposal preparation and submission under the KA3 Social Inclusion action, with a focus on digital skills development in formal and non-formal education.
Participants will acquire theoretical knowledge as well as carry out practical work, gaining valuable experience in project proposals. Divided into small groups, participants will complete different tasks related to planning and writing a project proposal with the ultimate objective to have a ready-to-be-submitted proposal at the end of the course.
During the training, different tools will be made available by the organizer: work plan for the submission process; project concept note template; detailed work plan template; internal detailed budget template; an online collaboration platform for group work (e.g. Basecamp), etc.
The course is an excellent networking opportunity for participants who want to establish potential partnerships for future applications.
Participants will learn about:
- How to read and understand the Call, guidelines, e-form and tools.
- How to plan the submission process (steps, roles, deadlines for tasks, division of responsibilities, collection of documents etc.) and accomplish the essential procedures to submit the proposal.
- How to design an innovative KA3 project idea in the field of Social Inclusion and digital skills (goals, objectives, activities, expected results, impact, etc.).
- How to understand key methodological principles for planning and managing projects: Logical Framework Approach (LFA).
- How to use the Logical Framework Matrix (LFM).
- How to produce a detailed project work plan.
- How to plan a sound project management and quality assurance activities.
- How to plan dissemination and exploitation activities.
- How to plan the financial aspects of the project and produce a balanced budget.
- How to build a strong Partnership.
To find out more please see here.