BizMOOC course on Digital Skills and Digital Learning
BizMOOC, a 3-year ERASMUS + funded project, is working to enable business, universities and employers to utilise the potential of massive open online courses (MOOCs). Following the succesful release MOODCOOK, which showcases research into current use, perceptions and collaboration on MOOCs accross Europe, Biz MOOC is pleased to announce the release of Digital Skills Digital Learning.
Digital Skills... is a four week - 3h of study time each week - self-placed course developed to enable people looking for work, thinking about a career change or students finishing their studies to assess their learning, appreciate their skills and plan next steps.
The MOOC helps in building confidence, developing digital skills and offers online resources suitable for the participants needs.
The learning objectives of the course are:
- Understand how learning takes place every day;
- Appreciate and develop the qualities, skills and knowledge you have already;
- Know how to find and learn effectively using free online learning;
- Explore a range of digital skills and practices;
- Develop a critical approach to learning online
Once the course is completed, the participants will be awarded a free Statement of Participation.
The course starts on 9th of April 2018.