- Local (city)
- Non-governmental organisation (NGO); association; foundation/charitable organisation; community organisation (e.g. youth club)
- Youngsters (14-18 years)
- Young adults (18-30 years)
- Unemployed people
- Teachers and trainers
- Universities and colleges
- Civil society and third sector organizations
- The general public
- Trainings; courses; seminars; workshops
- Conferences; summits etc.
- Exchange programs
- Awards; challenges and/or competitions
- Activities are provided partly for free/partly with fees.
- 100.000 - 1 Million people
PI „Sveikatingumo idėjos“ is a non-governmental, non-profit organisation. The main object is to develop education, social, culture and sport projects in Marijampole district and international level. Organization implements different projects, Youth Exchange projects, sport, art activities, courses, conferences, seminars, lectures and other educational activities based on non-formal education.
In 2016 we opened school for young IT specialists and we have a place for young and talented people – Young Innovator's Base.