The Innovation in Education I-LINC call is selecting new ideas or projects with a technological component that boost either the education or the individual learning vía Telefónica Open Future's Platform.
The projects presented can have two different aims:
- The acquisition of digital skills that will boost the employability.
- The improvement of the education and learning process thanks to digital tools.ssessment of the projects.
The I-LINC platform aims to establish as the environment to exchange ideas on learning and education for ICT inclusion as the tool to increase the youth employability and entrepreneurship to reduce the digital gap
Important dates for the "I-LINC Innovation in Education Call":
- Project presentation: from 3 April 2017 at 00:01 (GMT +1) until 20 May 2017 at 23:59 (GMT +1).
- Assessment of the projects: From 21 May to 5 June, 2017
- Publication of the winning project: 8 June 2017
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Any young person of legal age born in or resident of the European Union countries may participate in "the Call".
The I-LINC open call allows the participation by both individuals and teams of more than one person as well as companies (start-ups).
HOW DOES ONE PARTICIPATE?
Participation in "the Call" is done through an online form available on the OPEN FUTURE_ platform.
The process consists of:
- Registering on the I-LINC platform (www.i-linc.eu) (as a user in the case of individuals or as a user and stakeholder in the case of start-ups).
- Access the OPEN FUTURE_ platform (https://online.openfuture.org) and log in. People who do not have an account with the platform should create one.
- Access the "CALLS" section (through the main menu) and in the list of open Calls, access the "I-LINC Innovation in Education Call".
- Read and accept the basics published on the call for entries presentation page.
- Click on the "Participate with a new project" button or on "Participate with a current project" if the project you want to participate with has already been created on the OPEN FUTURE_ platform.
- Fill in 100% of the questions posed on the forms associated with the different sections of the application process. Once you have completed 100%, a SEND button will appear on the right side. Click this and a pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to send the application.