Digital Skills Fair
- Start date:
- End date:
- 11:00 AM 5:00 PM (Time Zone Sensitive)
- Brussels, Belgium
The very first Digital Skills Fair will gather all the people & projects across Belgium working on digital skills development.
You have a passion for digital skills? Come and meet your peers & help us build a strongly tied network of professionals and volunteers.
Through short presentations and speed dating, participants can get to know each other (a little better), exchange ideas and explore possibilities for collaboration.
Who's there to meet?
- representatives from dozens of digital skills projects across Belgium
- people developing digital skills initiatives that wish to explore collaborations & discuss their ideas with pears
- anyone interested to contribute to digital skills development, looking to explore the current possibilities
You will be able to review the profiles of all projects involved through the matchmaking tool and they will also be published on the digitalchampions.be website as a guideline for further discovery.
Feel free to also invite your partners, sponsors and project friends to come and meet the Digital Skills community!
(10h Briefing & set-up of project exhibition)
11h Welcome & exploration
- Exploring BeCentral - under construction
- Meet the BeCode students
- Video loop with presenting projects
12h30 Fair introductions - during the networking lunch
- Towards a networked digital skills ecosystem (Saskia Van Uffelen, Digital Champion)
13h30 Your Time to Speed Date
- Project exhibition: each project will have a meeting point
- 15 min speed dates can be booked up front or at the event through the Conversation Starter platform
(all profile information will be available up front )
16h Closing speeches
- Presentation of Digital Skills study for the Brussels region (Marcel Molenaar, Country Manager Benelux at LinkedIn)
- Digital Skills Fund: project call (Alexander De Croo - Minister for Digital Agenda)
17h End of event
Iva WalterovaThemes: Youth employment Digital skills Entrepreneurship THEMES: Digital skills Entrepreneurship Youth employment Learning